Click here to see if your stop is affected.
¡El Concilio de Madera Aprobó un Nuevo Sistema de Rutas Tránsitas! ¡Nuevos Horarios y Mapas Por Venir! Presione aquí para ver si su parada ha sido afectada.
Travel conveniently from neighborhoods to shopping centers, local schools, medical offices, and work sites on the Madera Metro fixed-route transit services. For those who need curbside pick-up and drop-offs, Dial-A-Ride (DAR) paratransit services will get you there. To find more information regarding Madera Metro or the DAR, please click on the tab below.
Please visit us on Facebook at Madera Metro to stay current on all news as it relates to routes, updates, and passenger guidelines.
Holiday Service Hours
- New Year’s Day – Saturday, January 1 – No Service
- Martin Luther King – Monday, January 16 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- President’s Day – Monday, February 20 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Juneteenth – Monday, June 19 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Independence – Day Monday, July 4 – No Service
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 9 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Veteran’s Day – Saturday, November 11 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23 – No Service
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 24 – Modified Service (9am – 4pm)
- Christmas Eve – Saturday, December 24 – Regular Schedule (9am – 4pm)
- Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25 – No Service
- New Year’s Eve – Saturday, December 31 – Regular Schedule (9am – 4pm)
*Modified Schedule – Service will be provided following the Fixed Route Saturday Schedule.