Mid Valley Disposal offers a natural Christmas tree pickup service on your regular garbage collection day from January 3rd through January 7th, 2022.
• Trees with flocking or fire retardants ARE NOT acceptable.
• Lights, decorations, tinsel, tree stand, nails, etc., must be removed
• Tree should be placed inside your green organics waste container(s) if they fit, or placed next to waste containers without plastic wrap or bag covering
• Trees over 6-feet tall must be cut in half
• No synthetic/artificial trees
Residents who miss their one-time curbside pickup opportunity may dispose of their holiday tree at a future date by cutting their tree into smaller pieces and placing it into the green cart for disposal.