Mid Valley Disposal offers a natural Christmas tree pickup service on your regular garbage collection day from January 2nd through January 6th, 2024. To facilitate the process, residents are kindly requested to cut large trees into pieces approximately 3 to 4 feet in size and place them in the organics cart. If the entire tree doesn’t fit in the cart, the driver will empty the organics bin, refill it with the remaining tree pieces left beside the bin, and then empty it again.
Please note the following:
• Trees with flocking or fire retardants will not be picked up.
• Lights, decorations, tinsel, tree stand, nails, etc., must be removed
• Tree should be placed inside your green organics waste container(s) if they fit, or placed next to waste containers without plastic wrap or bag covering
• Trees over 6-feet tall must be cut in half
• No synthetic/artificial trees
Residents who miss the curbside pickup opportunity may dispose of their holiday tree at a future date by cutting their tree into smaller pieces and placing it into the green cart for disposal.